Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aaron Johnson

In the year since I first wrote to Aaron his world has changed and he is known to the world for so much more.
When I first wrote to him it was after seeing the movie "Angus thongs and perfect snogging" and E4 TV series "Nearly Famous". I actually sent quite a lot of photos and asked him to sign. Now Aaron is known to the world as action comic book hero "Kick-Ass" and he has also played young John Lennon in "Nowhere Boy"


I wrote to Aaron 25/07/09 and received a reply in just under a year 01/07/10 I was quite disappointed as I sent several photos asking for them to be signed and just received 1 autographed picture card back.

The address I wrote to was

Aaron Johnson
c/o HAMILTON HODELL LIMITED
Fifth Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London W1W 8SR

No comments: