Saturday, July 07, 2012

Ed Westwick

This is what I'm calling a Half Success!



If you didn't already know, Ed plays Chuck Bass in CWs Gossip Girl. Although I am not a fan of the character, I do love Ed as an actor.
He has also been in Chalet Girl, Son of Rambow, S.Darko, Children of Men, J Edgar, 100 Feet and has just finished playing Tybalt in the new movie adaptation of Romeo and Juliet.
I wrote to Ed back in May to his London agent as I knew he was in the country then but unfortunately it didn't get to him in time. So his agent sent back my letter and the photos I sent and sent me this pre-signed photo.
No worries though I will just send it on to him c/o the Gossip Girl address as many people seem to get results from that.
Sent        14 May 2012
Recieved  6 July 2012

1 comment:

James said...

Hi – will you please post your Blog at The Autographs Community ay vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members Include: Autograph Hunters and Seekers, Experts, Collectors, etc.
It's easy just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos, Discussions and more. It’s free and easy.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Autographs Community: http://www.vorts.com/autographs/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor